Question:
how can i make friend with everyone around me and really get to know them and their family!?
astrid
2006-04-03 19:21:49 UTC
i am a very moody person i get angry easily i don't talk much when eeveri join a new company but if they really get to knowme or we become close friends then they wull all say u are not as bad as u act i don't quite get it
Two answers:
troutsniffer41
2006-04-03 19:32:31 UTC
Just learn how to ask people about themselves and when they answer be a very good listener and show interest in what they are saying. People will think you are a great friend and a great person. It's amazing what will happen. You will become the most popular person in the group.
dangerous1denny
2006-04-04 02:26:45 UTC
Don't be such a witch