Question:
Will you help me with this line........IF ONLY.........?
pretty antonina
2006-03-04 21:24:36 UTC
Will you help me with this line........IF ONLY.........?
Eighteen answers:
Hickok
2006-03-04 21:38:52 UTC
If only the courage needed to express ones true feelings and desires was stronger than the fear of rejection
curiousgeorgey
2006-03-05 05:45:51 UTC
Saturday night live was as funny as it used to be, then I could get a genuine kick out of the lame-o skits.
itstight38@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-05 06:04:47 UTC
For one night
2006-03-05 05:30:25 UTC
Sounds like,there is a condition/circumstance,that is pending,ex:"will do this if".Hope this helped/answered ques.
2006-03-05 05:30:31 UTC
I ll think life is boring IF ONLY I have everything.
2006-03-05 05:30:43 UTC
if only i can be

back in your arms again

and i can make you feel the love we knew back then

baby you and i will see forever

if only i can be...back in your arms again
luvouhellen
2006-03-06 22:55:00 UTC
If only I knew then what I know now!!
dankymcskanky
2006-03-05 05:27:05 UTC
...i had a 16 inch dick and a trust fund id be happy
diontaepaul504
2006-03-05 05:30:31 UTC
some people would be real all the time
Freak05
2006-03-05 05:32:44 UTC
yahoo didnt change it content everytime i log on
IRNECKED4U
2006-03-05 05:28:03 UTC
i had more friends to share my life with.
2006-03-05 05:27:52 UTC
love was simple
B@b!>
2006-03-05 05:30:45 UTC
things were as easy as they look.
☺ . CIEL . ☺
2006-03-05 05:30:13 UTC
....people would treat each other the way they would want to be treated...
2006-03-05 05:29:58 UTC
i could fly. i'd be so far from here.
Criss
2006-03-05 05:31:32 UTC