Question:
Has anyone ever known/met Angelina Smith of Aliso Viejo/Mission Viejo, CA (as of 1999/2000)?
ericaallyson
2006-04-01 13:20:21 UTC
- Married to her second husband, Eric Smith when I last knew her and she moved to central OR (2000/2001).
- Two children - Becka, and Faith - teenagers now with the last name McCreedy (I think McCreedy, or something close to that).

I've been looking for her for over 4 years now, we lost touch, but she was once a great friend. Any info would be appreciated.
One answer:
Richard
2006-04-01 13:24:22 UTC
http://www.zabasearch.com/