Question:
I really need help with a relationship... I love my best friend (girl) and she knows... please help!?
2006-04-04 16:20:35 UTC
I love my bestfriend and she knows i love her alot... I cant live wiv out her and love her so so much... but she loves someone else, and wants 2 b friends wiv me... what can i do? can i save my friendship wiv her? but everytime i see her, it'll remind me of how i feel about her... I dont think i can forget about her because i'm not strong enough 2 + she'll b around which would remind me about her... I've loved her 4 about 2 months now and i dont want 2 lose her to someone else... is there something i can do 2 win her over? should i wait 4 her? me and her hav had so many happy times together and when we're together often flirt....please help.....
Six answers:
BlaqueMeramaid
2006-04-16 15:22:05 UTC
Of course you can save your friendship... You said she wants to be your friend and she already knows that you love her so the only missing component here is if YOU are willing to save your friendship. If you are, she'll be more than willing to help save yall friendship. She wants to be friends so she'll make sure it happens as long as she knows your not trying to get anything out of the friendship because lets face it... you're not her type. She has her eyes on someone else and if you try to get in between that she's not going to like you for it. Just show her respect by allowing her to get with that person even though it may be difficult for you. She'll see that you're making a big sacrifice on your part even though it might hurt you emotionally. But then when things come down to this and you feel as though you're in a loose loose situation you gotta think about the positive side.

1) she'll still be your friend. Don't you think that values something.

2) She'll see a different side to you that she just might like. Every female has a list. It might put your points up and in her head she's thinking wow you doing this for me i gotta be real special to you for you to want to keep me around. THen, if things don't work out with this other person you might be next on her list because of the maturity you showed with the situation and you might get your chance.

3) Maybe she really isn't the right girl for you. It has only been 2 months that you have been "in love" but thats 2 out of the how many yall have been best friends?? If yall been friends for a long time why do you suddenly love her. And if yall just became friends you know in the back of your head when yall so called "became friends" you were expecting more from the get go and you allowed her to slip away. Either way... your mistake... your booboo... you need another girl to heal that cut. Find someone else to take your mind off of her.

4) If # 3 doesn't work and you still think about her after so many attempts to get her off your mind maybe it is true love. Maybe you should risk your friendship to be her man. Afterall no one likes not getting what they want. Why remain her frind and always chill wit her when you kno she doesn't want you and you're never gonna get her. Thats only hurting yourself. SO at that point you'lll need to forget about her all together. Don't even think of her as your friend think of her as your enemy cause in reality shes dissing you right now and she got you at a very vulnerable state. She knows u love her so she can use that to her advantage.... this can get dangerous... you better run cause people do some crazy shyt for love......

Then again it might not be love... becareful..... in the mean time I hope you figure out what to do.... If I were you i'd risk it... Tell her you don;t want her to be with anyone but you because you love her so much and if she can't handle being with a real man like yourself then yall can't be around each other as friends anymore. If she really wants to stay friends she'll say okay... its worth a try.... but if she says forget you then do the same to her... forget her move on... life is too short... it HAS only been 2 months....... yea but Im done babblin now... GOOd LUCK!
hubbaboo
2006-04-04 23:26:18 UTC
Awwww. That's the same way from me a lot of people told me to make the first move or ask him out (for you ask her out)

So I did and he so said yeah so go ahead try it if it don't work try again!!!! If she really likes this other boy she wouldn't be around you unless she's in your class
babybo49
2006-04-18 15:02:30 UTC
Well if you love her sooooooooooo much then tell her. If she knows then ask her out. If she says no then you desurve BETTER than her ok!

Don't waste love on ONE person! Move on!
MrClegg
2006-04-18 05:09:00 UTC
Let it go. Nowt but trouble and heartache down that path
squirrely
2006-04-18 20:15:30 UTC
Tell her just how much you can't stand to be without her and buy her chocolate.
2006-04-18 14:36:09 UTC
yes u can