Question:
My friend is dating my crush and she knows that I like him?
sufer_gal_700
2006-04-07 11:16:02 UTC
What should I do?
Ten answers:
So Grateful
2006-04-07 11:21:44 UTC
If your friend knew that you liked him, she's wrong for getting with him. You just can't get mad at her though. If you really liked him, you should have tried to talk to him. But if she was a real friend , she wouldn/t have talked to him.
getto girl
2006-04-07 18:33:30 UTC
Well if your friend were going out with him before you start liking him its not a problem. But if you liked him and she knew you liked him before him and her started dating. Dont get mad b/c you can always find another boy. But do tell her how you feel about the situation. And tell that she is wrong for what she did. B/c that is suppose to be your friend. And she is suppose to be their when you need her.Where is you from? Nothing serious i was just wondering.
imtosexy05
2006-04-07 18:29:24 UTC
Did she know that you liked him before you cant just call a guy off limits if you didnt have the guts to ask him out than its not her fault that he dont like you
steven
2006-04-07 18:18:54 UTC
Get a new crush.
COnFiDeNt GuY
2006-04-07 18:48:56 UTC
i would say she is not a true friend if she knew you like him before she started dating him :)

hey why dont you email me sometimes nyz_finest_guy@yahoo.com or im me ok later
www.judy_16
2006-04-07 18:25:52 UTC
she isn't a real friend if she did that so go out find some one new and find a new friend.
Babygurl
2006-04-07 18:21:53 UTC
either she is tryin 2 get u jealous or she like him, just let it go. she ur friend she will always be there but boys would come and go. just let her have her fun.
sp8rt1cus
2006-04-07 18:20:03 UTC
There is a big ocean out there find yourself another fish and hook him.
buterflyy2003
2006-04-07 18:20:34 UTC
forget her *** she aint no friend she is a trick. have a nice day!
2006-04-07 18:22:18 UTC
she's not your friend