Question:
If your friend is like a sister2you,then the next day u here she talking about u wat should u do.?
stardiamond2012
2006-01-24 13:40:42 UTC
If your friend is like a sister2you,then the next day u here she talking about u wat should u do.?
Five answers:
2006-01-24 16:32:53 UTC
You need to let this friendship go. Most likely she's going to do it again, but this time it'll be worst. Trust me. She'll loose your trust. People change as they grow older, and it's not always for the better. At least you've realized she's not the person you thought she was and if you continue to be her best friend then you're putting yourself in a situation where you'll probably get hurt in the end. Move on.
2006-01-24 13:58:32 UTC
If I was in your position I would get mad and I would talk to her about the situation. If it's nothing serious don't end a good friendship, but if it is serious maybe you two shouldn't be that close. If she's so close to you that you two are like sisters then why is she talking about you behind your back anyway? Maybe she doesn't feel the same way about you as you feel about her.
2006-01-24 13:52:14 UTC
dont be her friend she will just stab you in back. i had two best friends that i grew up with since i was 5. they would always talk **** about me and i would talk too. they would always lie to me about my spouse and it caused alot of problems. got a divorce because of it. i learned after 20 years that they were both no good. i have new friends now and iam happier than i was when there was so much gossip. advice don't tell your friends your business. trust me.
for2kids
2006-01-24 22:18:32 UTC
CONFRONT HER!!! She's definitely not your friend if she's talking crap about you. OR... you can just blow it off all together and stop talking and/or calling her. When she calls you, explain what you have heard and hear her out. Then, decide from there what you should do.
hallm26
2006-01-24 15:15:42 UTC
SIT HER DOWN TALK ABOUT IT AND IF SHE KEEPS TALKING KNOCK THE ***** OUT CUZ THAT IS NOT A FRIEND OR SISTER. TURN HER LIGHTS OUT COLD.