Question:
I want to hang out with someone. What do I do?
MitziLaRue
2012-11-20 22:49:07 UTC
I have no friends. My family drives me up the wall. I am poor and I don't want to bring people over. I hear about people and their adventures and can't help but want it also. I'm not pretty, and I have a rancid personality. I just want to talk to someone. :/
Three answers:
Skittles
2012-11-20 23:01:55 UTC
Dont put yourself down!! ): it could be hard to talk to people if your not confident about it ! And you can always find a friend online :D like me ?.!!! skittles15963@gmail.com you can e-mail me (:
sanammm
2012-11-21 06:51:59 UTC
you can always talk to me!umm, don't worry about the way you are, but you have to change the way you talk about and the way you treat yourself. everyone was created the same, so you have every right to be like a normal human being, looking for friends isn't that hard..talk to someone at work/school and if you have things to talk about...insta friends! you can have adventures too! hope I helped!(:
E.H
2012-11-21 06:50:07 UTC
I know that feeling. You can talk to me :)

email me. niksters15@yahoo.com