Question:
Do you have a friend that he's/she's a backstabber?
Malcolm uses Xbox 360 Avatar
2006-03-16 12:16:58 UTC
Do you have a friend that he's/she's a backstabber?
Fifteen answers:
innocence faded
2006-03-16 12:26:21 UTC
I did at one time, but that person is no longer in my life.
Goodluck
2006-03-16 12:44:03 UTC
Yes I do have a couple of friends like that!! Theoratically calling a backstabber, a friend is not correct but practically it is...

I don't mind them backstabbing because both of them are my friends after all. How would i be a good friend to them, if i cannot ignore their weaknesses. I have several weaknessses that they tolerate so why cannot I.
moveplease
2006-03-16 12:27:31 UTC
No, because if that person was a backstabber, then he/she would no longer be my friend.
cc2006graduate
2006-03-16 13:14:15 UTC
Yes I have a backstabbing friend when she was with me she always did her boyfriend wrong and then she was always trying to get attention from other boys. She and my boyfriend stay in the same town and when I'm not down there she tries to play basketball and have him to fix something so she can be around him.
Dimples_metalhead
2006-03-16 12:51:11 UTC
There is plenty out there, which are stupid, just watch what you say around them, but if they wanna be a backstabber, let them, unless they want to get their stupid *** kicked! Then be my guest! Dont let them stand in your way.
delzakiya
2006-03-16 12:33:57 UTC
Yes, and like all the others have said, they are not your friend. But more importantly they are not people with character and integrity. If they stab in the back who they say they care about, can you imagine what they do to people they don't like? Dump them.
lookingwesttexas
2006-03-16 13:54:07 UTC
yes my EX best friend ended up sleeping with my fiance and all I can say is that backstabbing friends are scum of the earth and should be treated as such
8
2006-03-16 14:28:44 UTC
No, I hope not! This sounds like the Maury show questions they ask as they go to break.
Rashisha
2006-03-16 12:22:16 UTC
If They ever did backstab me then they would no longer be my friend cause freinds dont do that
purple
2006-03-16 12:31:51 UTC
yes,,, and tries to act like they are such good friends
nice medo
2006-03-16 12:57:09 UTC
ya! u put ur hands on my wound, alot of them
maniescy
2006-03-16 12:33:18 UTC
yes, alot of them
narmisimran
2006-03-21 07:18:51 UTC
ye!!!!! man .. u kno every time i wanna hook up with some guy ..or u kno jus smile at him she starts smilin at him too n i dunno whether i shud call dis bak stabin
2006-03-16 12:30:50 UTC
yes and they are serious trouble
hummm.
2006-03-16 14:09:33 UTC