Question:
The best way to meet friends on the internet that aren't interested in sex?
pillowqueenie
2006-02-15 20:57:19 UTC
I'm new to my area kinda and want some friends but its hard because i don't do anything but work and go home, HELP!
Two answers:
redchi2tex
2006-02-15 22:40:00 UTC
why do you create a profile on myspace.com it is not about sex. just people getting to gether and chatting. and you can view profiles of the age groups that you would like.
Haяd woяking guy
2006-02-15 21:18:52 UTC
That makes two of us. I work, go home and sleep. Work, go home and sleep. Sunday through Thursday. 4pm-5am. It really gives me no time to do anything but rest........try getting people's emails. That's a start.