Question:
Should I send a birthday card today to a friend I've not spoken to in 1 1/2 years ?
SK8TERGURL~1~NOT~ 2/davesslave
2006-03-29 08:44:48 UTC
Should I send a birthday card today to a friend I've not spoken to in 1 1/2 years ?
Nine answers:
RAKSHAS
2006-03-29 08:47:11 UTC
yes you should. mending broken bridges is always good, no harm in gaining a friend.
pumpkin
2006-03-29 16:50:45 UTC
Sure - if you want to open up communications with this person & let them know you're thinking of them. If you parted amicably, it will be a great & happy surprise for them. If you parted on bad terms, it could be a way mend the breach between the two of you! Nothing ventured, nothing gained - the best that could happen is you get your friend back - the worst is they blow off your gesture of goodwill.

You won't know till you try! Good Luck!!!
2006-03-29 16:47:20 UTC
Yes, if you still want to be a friend to that friend.

But how do you know the person hasn't moved since 1 1/2 years ago? If you know someone in that friend's family, send it in care of that someone and he/she will send it to the friend it was meant for. Will the friend reply? Nobody can really predict that for sure.
Loobyloo
2006-03-29 16:48:47 UTC
You could send an ecard? What have you got to lose if you havent seen them for over a year anyway! What is the worst that could happen if you did? I have recently got in touch wiht a friend I hadnt seen for over 2 years and its like we had never been apart, usually people regret what they havent done not what they have
2006-03-29 16:47:19 UTC
There's nothing wrong with sending someone a birthday card unless you've done them wrong in the past.
~Jessica~
2006-03-29 16:50:42 UTC
Yes, that is a very nice jester. And it is better to give than to receive. Forgive, so you can be forgiven.
Jenny
2006-03-29 16:50:04 UTC
Well if you havent spoken in so long, whats the point?
girlyjunk1
2006-03-30 02:34:26 UTC
yes, I did it and so can you.. put pride aside and do it, you will feel better about it as a whole person! trust me!!
guardcaptian07
2006-03-29 16:48:19 UTC
yes they will enjoy it...