Question:
What kind of men do women love?
mehdi5rf
2006-03-16 11:21:35 UTC
What kind of men do women love?
Six answers:
2006-03-16 11:55:18 UTC
Honest, good looking, well endowed, trustworth, hardworking, generous, well mannered, well groomed, neat, guys with a good job, money, a kewl car and thier own home that like to take kewl vactions get along with their family, go to craft fairs, do their own laundry and like kids. oh and dogs and cats too.
Ace
2006-03-16 19:44:09 UTC
Cherry decribe it very Well although she left out a few things but she caught the ones that mattered most

lmao wait i read the question wrong this is for girls lol anyways when it comes to love ,real love the for women and for men it be the same
Candy
2006-03-16 19:35:13 UTC
One that's sincere, trustworthy and who trusts you all the way. Someone who is caring, loving, understanding and who shares your views and opinions without making you feel stupid or down. One who does not demean you in any form. Who is not a hypocrite or fights for the smallest things. One who contemplates in sharing thoughts or life in good and bad.
Goodluck
2006-03-16 20:03:52 UTC
First thing would be he should trust me and second most important thing is some one i can depend on!!!

I think life is miserable if the partner does not have trust in women.
camarozsonia
2006-03-16 19:36:42 UTC
myself personally someone who is sweet caring and doesn't want to fight or play head games all of the time.
2006-03-16 20:16:54 UTC
SIMPLY CHARMING LOVING SOME WHAT SENSITIVE BUT TOUGH.