Question:
How can my Best Friend Ditch me without any reason?
Ryan
2006-04-07 14:13:58 UTC
My Best Friend Left Me without any reason. When I tried to contact her she was not willing to talk even. Please Help me Get my best friend Back in my Life.
23 answers:
tomgurl2006
2006-04-07 14:15:52 UTC
There had to be a reason that your friend ditched you. Try talking to your friend and see whats up!
lees girl
2006-04-07 14:19:15 UTC
Oh wow, going through same thing except I was the one who left her w/o letting her know much! Give her time and try to call her soon. Don't call everyday, but a call every few days until she answers show that you still love her (as a friend). I feel awful about my best-friend I left, but right now it's a little more than what she did to me that is making me not contact her. She didn't do much, but it was something little that broke my heart because I didn't expect this from her. I hope you two make amends soon. If she is really a best -friend she'll talk to you soon. LOL! Sorry for you two!
2006-04-07 14:18:08 UTC
Well, obviously there is something that happened to her that you just don't know about. There IS a reason, you just don't know it yet. If I were you, then I would try and find out if I was the reason or if it was something else that she just can't talk about (like a death in the family or something). If it is your fault, then find out what you did and try and fix it (even if it wasn't on purpose) because your friend is more important that fighting over whether you did it on purpose or not.

Don't pester her about it though. If she doesn't want to tell you, then just be nice to her and don't be there if she doesn't want you there. Maybe she will realize that whatever it was isn't your fault (if you caused it) and forgive you. She won't forgive you if you're all in her face when she doesn't really want to talk to you.
somebody
2006-04-07 14:18:14 UTC
one thing is, don't bug her about it. Maybe wait a week (for her to get over something if you know what I mean) and ask her then. I know exactly what your going through because my Best Friend ditched me too. I hope you and your friend get back together. If not, its, OK. Maybe there's somebody that's better. But nobody can replace a true, real, best friend. Seriously, good luck.
secret_smile4u_only
2006-04-07 14:19:30 UTC
Sometimes the people we think we know turn out to be different to what we thought!!! Unless you did something horrible to your friend then I wouldn't blame yourself!!! Sometime poeple just grow apart and even though you are hurting now you will get over it and find a new best friend!!! She doesn't deserve you, it's her loss and she'll come crawling back when the going gets tough...by then you'll have moved on!!! Chin up babes!!! V.x
Phaylynn
2006-04-07 14:17:51 UTC
There has to be a reason. Maybe you did something that you are unaware of. Or maybe something is going on in her life and she feels she needs to be alone and cannot talk about it. Either way, I agree... face to face is the only way your going to find out. But incase there is something bad going on in her life dont approach her with an attitude. Be sincere.
velvetjann
2006-04-07 14:15:46 UTC
This situations depends alot on your age. If this is a teenage friend their life could be changing and you do thing that dont make sense. Also there could be a boy or girl friend involved
lightning_773
2006-04-10 10:24:22 UTC
It all depends on what you have said or even done. But if she won't talk to you for no reason then somethings wrong or she probably caught feelings for you
amanda62680
2006-04-07 14:16:32 UTC
If you feel like you did something wrong, confront her in writing if she isn't willing to verbally communicate. If she is just psycho, you can't go through life dealing with people like that or you will always be wondering... just like you are now.
krystaalvblue
2006-04-07 14:15:58 UTC
she may be to you the best friend, but take a look at the bigger picture...are you hers....she ditched you and you aren't worth the time to talk about it...get better friends...
2006-04-07 14:16:39 UTC
Just because she didn't leave a reason doesn't mean that there isn't one. People don't just go "hey, let me not talk to this person ever just for the hell of it."

Ask her and try to ask around for details.
2006-04-07 14:17:54 UTC
im sry that u lost ur friend but maybe they just didnt feel

like u were the best of friends and he just didnt feel the same way about u as they didi before
bluez
2006-04-07 14:17:01 UTC
If she ditched you, there was a reason....guaranteed....leave her alone for now and give it some time...maybe in a few months she will feel confident enough explain...
~*Beautiful Dreamer*~
2006-04-07 14:16:59 UTC
It sounds to me like either she's got a boyfriend or someone new or you really pissed her off.

give her time, i'm sure it's just a stupid fight. you wont lose your best friend... it could be rumors too... especially if you guys share friends... news travels fast...

try to talk to her.. be heartfelt.. dont be accusing. use i statements ( i feel this way when you did this)
medic/e.m.t.24816
2006-04-07 14:18:15 UTC
first of all dont panic! You are both unique in your own ways.two different people. sometimes peoples needs change as they grow take your time and dont jump to any conclusions. Have a nice day.
?
2016-09-25 20:35:07 UTC
if she likes putting out with another woman to look for men, extremely of putting out along with her bff {you} then she isn't a sturdy chum, dont overlook approximately her, bu only say hi and look unhappy and walk away. then she will ask whats incorrect, then u check along with her approximately it, and attempt to make it extra helpful.. terrific desires, cheri
David
2006-04-07 14:16:24 UTC
No. Thats dumb to leave a friend hanging!
yay4avi
2006-04-07 14:25:43 UTC
!~ .. she'll come back .. .don't worry ...if she is your best friend she won't stay alway from you long ... just try acting normal infront of her ~! (^_^) good luck !
doodle
2006-04-07 14:16:24 UTC
i know how you feel we still dont talk they are other friends
treseuropean
2006-04-07 14:15:41 UTC
Talk to her face to face.
dreamer
2006-04-07 14:15:27 UTC
she is not your friend, never mind a best friend. forget about her.
Kenny
2006-04-07 14:16:32 UTC
thats not a best friend quality...
loligo1