Question:
If you saw your x-girlfriend prostituting herself what would u do?
2006-04-06 12:00:19 UTC
It happened to me with Laura an X of mine. She was a 10 plus hottie, she was a nympho, maybe she still is. She asked for my help which I did, but when night came she loved more the night life and the money it gave her. I never had any sexual relationships with her only when we hooked up in high school, which she wasn't like that. I heard that she later got aids for doing it everyday. I felt sad about her and I checked my self which turned out to be NEGATIVE, thank god! She's been raped in mexico, she does drugs, no one takes her serious and she been beaten up. If I see her and ask for my help I will avoid her not because she's infected, because i feel she'll never change.
Four answers:
2006-04-06 12:14:59 UTC
it sounds like she really needs help to get her life straightenend out, if you ignore her she will feel like you don't care and that you think she is worthless. You need to help her get her life back on track before something worse happens to her. Help her get counseling, get into rehab, even go to church. If you avoid her and something really bad happens, like she ends up getting killed, then you will never forgive yourself for standing by and letting it happen when you could've done something. Maybe what she really needs is a friend like you to help her.
Im not here
2006-04-06 19:05:32 UTC
seems like you have everything figured out to me!! Ignore and let her whore! Don't waste time, energy, and risk putting yourself in a dangerous position, you said you slept w/ her before she became gross! Would sleep with her again to show her you care for her now, I hope you do NOT!

YOU can not improve someones drug situation, they have to choose to quit. It sounds like she doesn't want to be clean and sober right now, if she likes what she does, SHE WON'T STOP!!!! Drugging and whoring, why would someone take her serious!!!
stargazer
2006-04-06 19:09:28 UTC
Sounds very sad to me I feel sorry for her if all of this is true my God step in to her life and sooth her pain.
navy girl 07
2006-04-06 19:07:28 UTC
You need to try everthing that you can do. Talk to her that is what you need to do. Me myself is a rap victim and i know how hard it is for you to think that you are pure and are still lovable. You need to show her that you are there for he no matter what! It is going to be tough but all that you could do is try. Good luck.