Question:
why do people brake hearts?
2006-02-27 10:53:26 UTC
why do people brake hearts?
Three answers:
Stop harrasing me!
2006-02-27 11:24:46 UTC
I did hurt someone I loved once..I think when you know someone loves you, you expect that person to forgive all the stupids things you do. Then when you learn that this person loves you but cannot forgive you, that's when you mature and sometimes that hurts a lot but have no choice than to move on with your life.
darkmagic
2006-02-27 10:59:30 UTC
Call in the hangman,

We've a criminal to lynch

Holler for the Sheriff,

He's always helped us in a pinch

Someone find two horses,

And we'll tear him right apart

What wrongs did he commit, you say?

The bastard stole my heart.

Make him give it back

And maybe I'll forgive this time

Get his solemn promise he'll

Not re-commit this crime;

Have him brought before the crowd

To apologize to me.

And if he should refuse, by God,

I'll make him damned sorry.

Okay, now, I've got it back,

So you can let him leave

Give him one last lecture

On how wrong it is to thieve;

Watch him ride off on his horse

Across the dusty plains

Check my pocket for my heart -

Damn! He's taken it again!
countrychicky29
2006-02-27 11:02:20 UTC
sumtimes we dn't mn 2oo! it's jus we r hurting 2 and dn't kno wht 2 do so we try wht we thnk is right but jus end up not meaning 2 hurt the other. tht's y we all need a shoulder 2 lean on! life is tough we all make mistakes and get hurt but hey tht is a part of life and if it wasn't we wld get bored w/ ourselves!