Question:
how to can i tell my ex boyfriend I love him?
2006-03-07 11:01:23 UTC
I have a ex and i still really love him and can't let him go.every time i see him with a girl i beat her a** and i cary every time i talk to him he tells me he loves me to but he just can't hurt me again and he missies my kissies and wishies we never broke up what should i do to tell him how i feel/ I know how i feel about him but can not but it in words. what should i do?
Five answers:
bears_and_kittens
2006-03-07 11:25:33 UTC
Leave it. It's not going to change anything. You still aren't going to be with him and its a b*tch, but that is the truth. Move on. Find someone else who will love you and not be such an *ss and be hanging around with these other girls in the your presence. You deserve better than that.
sunnya4life
2006-03-07 11:10:09 UTC
Well.. I think he knows that you love him because you both talk to eachother. He tells you how he misses being with you for kissing and love. even he wished that he never breaks up with u at the first place. So the question is? why is he still with other girl? he should be with you now?? so ... i am not sure what to expect from ur situation. but i wish u the best to be honest with him about ur feelings and see if u can work it out or not .
jensmith24040
2006-03-07 11:08:51 UTC
Im in the same situation and sometimes I think if these guys really loved us, they would tell us. NO such thing as hurting someone. He is hurting you by what he is not doing.
mattiqe09
2006-03-07 11:41:55 UTC
Only go near him and say i love u. (its joke)

Some time we preffer our self satisfection so not want to lose. May be he is irritating u. If u really love. Then don't lose ur potensial he come back to u...

goodluck
lendy m
2006-03-07 11:27:37 UTC
i think you should try the best has you can

good luck to you ok